Triggers How To's
Learn how to use Triggers to execute actions at certain events.
How to Create Triggers
A trigger is a procedure that initiates another action when certain events occur.
Step by Step Guide
1. Go to the triggers tab and click on the new trigger button.
2. Select a name for your trigger by filling out the TITLE field.
3. (OPTIONAL) You can also put in a description for your trigger using the DESCRIPTION field.
4. Choose the data type for this trigger by selecting one from the Type drop down.
5. Choose the action that would occur when a certain assigned event happens from the Actions drop down.
6. Under trigger event, choose an event from the list.
7. Click on the UPDATE button
You now have created a trigger.