Infrastructure and Operation
• Across the Internet – all requests and data transfers take place using SSL Encryption with 128-bit keys.
• Intrusion – the servers are protected by state of the art firewalls and undergo regular penetration tests from a 3rd party provider to ensure continued security.
• Physical Security – the data centre has round the clock security and requires photo ID to gain access. The servers are housed within private cabinets.
• Each server operates under RAID 5 configuration providing redundant coverage for the hard drives.
• Daily data backups are stored on a separate network storage device at the data centre for rapid recovery.
• Copies of these backups are also held securely off site to ensure complete data security.
• Backups are available for any instant during the preceding month to protect against data loss through user error.
• Regular backups of the data can be provided to the customer on DVD to provide complete peace of mind.
• Each server operates with redundant power supplies.
• Pengower operate with sufficient server capacity that in the event of a machine failure an alternate server can be brought on stream by the end of the working day.
• The data-centre within which the servers are housed has independent
• backup power facilities should power to the main grid be lost.
• The data-centre is on the main backbone of the Internet and is operated by one of Europe’s largest IT providers providing excellent and reliable network connectivity.
• In the event that all connectivity is lost to the data-centre Pengower maintain servers at a separate location that can be brought online using the off-site backup data.
• Pengower provide phone, email and internet support to all their customers.
• Issues will be reviewed within one working day of receipt and regular updates will be provided during resolution. If you have any queries relating to the delivery of Pengower products and services please contact the support team at email@example.com