Groups How To's
A group is a subset or a subcategory of a Record Type. It can be used to list records in a much more flexible and efficient way than can be done with the standard listings.
How to Create Groups
Step by Step Guide
1. Go to the GROUPS tab
2. Click on the "New Group" button
3. Choose a title for your group by filling out the TITLE field.
4. Under Type, choose which data type this group is a part of.
5. Under Filter, choose the filter you want to use.
6. Click on the UPDATE button to save. You now have created a Group.