Filters How To's
Filters are used to filter the output of groups based on a certain criteria. For example, People can be filtered by their employment jobs, companies or organizations that they are a part of, civil status, and other affiliations.
How to create Filters
Step by Step Guide
1. Go the Filters tab and click on 'New Filter'
2. Choose a name for your Filter by filling out the TITLE field.
3. Under Type, choose which Data Type you want to set this Filter for.
4. Then under the Elements, choose which element you want to use
5. Under Operators, choose the "=" sign. You should see the Filter Expression we just selected appear on the Expression field.
7. Complete your expression by putting in the parameter of the element which you want your Data type to be filtered by.
8. Click on the UPDATE button to save.
You now have created a Filter.