Actions Script How To's
Learn how to use different action scripts using the Pengower Scripting technology
How to Create Action Scripts
Actions Scripts are used when basic Action definitions don’t provide sufficient flexibility both in terms of functionality and in terms of visual output. Scripts are written as part of an Action definition, i.e. when the Action is called by the end user the associated script is executed.
Step by Step Guide
1. Go to the ACTIONS tab and click on the NEW ACTION button
2. Put in a name for your action script using the TITLE field
3. (OPTIONAL) Put in a description for your action using the DESCRIPTION field
4. Under type, choose USE SCRIPT
5. Click on the UPDATE button once you are done.
6. You should notice the script window appear on the right side. Click on the EDIT SCRIPT button to start writing your script. A new window tab should appear
7. Let's start writing a simple script.
Set var = "Hello World!" Output = var Return_Ok
8. Click on the SAVE ACTION button and then close.
9. Click on the UPDATE button to save your action.
You now have created an Action Script.